Wednesday 12 February 2014

I think every single one of us is here for a reason, from all my research by now I came to a conclusion: the truth is in us, I knew something was going on since I was very young. I realized this when I noticed the power of my mind, and I was only about 10 years old. But back then we didn't even have computers, therefore was very difficult to have access to all the knowledge sharing there is now, was very difficult for a kid like me to talk to someone when my parents were to focused to work and provide for our family. They weren't into this field, for them, just like most people today: is just about this physical world, was never something else, was only about what they were told this life is. So....many years from that moment on I realized that my mind is powerful and especially negative thoughts happen in a second and because of this I tried many times to control  it and was pretty successful as I had a beautiful life sometimes, but at other times: olala! what I've been through! And still, in every of this traumatic moment onwards that I had I think I knew what was coming, I was warned. This is another mystery: was it my higher self? or was it a warning from an angel or somebody up there that loves me? But surely I was warned right before it happened, and never listened. Don't know if was fate or if I could've changed my course, if I could've chose another path, probably yes, but what I can say is that most definitely brought me somewhere this path that I did choose, and now I can say that I am pretty happy, and grateful for it.
I truly believe that we have an unbelievable power within us, but because some people up in this material world think they are God and because they know all the secretes, they believe they `have the right to use us, well I want to thank God that at least few millions people most definitely are awake and it doesn't matter what will happen what is important is that at least some do know how to use their brain, they do teach others, and thank you for the internet because the information now is available to everyone, so for the rest who choose to live in negativity and have their brain washed by the social media, politics, religion and so on and they do not use their own brain, well then I will pray for them as well (as others pray) and I am sure they will wake up soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment